Thursday 28 June 2012

I keep forgetting

Everyday, I go home, and I say,

I will blog today.

But I never do.

So allow me to tell you about all the wonderful food experiences I have had.

Calbee chips.
It comes in a good size, not too small, and not too large.
And they come in interesting flavors...
Squid
Pizza
Cooked lobster
Curry
etc.

Froyo
Not the self-serve store ones
I'm talking about the prepackaged ones.
The self-serve ones are also worth eating, though
Strawberry
Peach

Btw, I also ate from a froyo store.
Some flavors I have tried
Tart
Honey tart
Lemon ginger
Can't remember

Overall, everything was good.

And plus we went to an asian supermarket and bought asian food.

And past Saturday was the dragonboat festival
So we bought rice dumplings.

We also made some ourselves.

So many food experiences!

And at the end, all I can say is...

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment