Saturday 16 June 2012

Dim sum and sprite

Dim sum for breakfast. 

Best. Thing. Ever. 

And the place that I went to had a good reputation

so their food was very good. 

Just to name a few:

  • Angus beef and mushroom in a flaky pastry
  • corn and pumpkin congee (and it had a meat flavor :o )
  • flour roll
  • chicken feet in sweet sauce (I know this sounds unpleasing, but it is actually very good. In Chinese, I believe it is called "phoenix claws")
  • ribs in honey and maggie sauce
  • sticky rice
  • pudding
  • milk tart with bird nest (No, it is not an actual bird's nest)
  • fried taro
  • fried radish
  • Siu Mai
  • mango sticky rice
  • tripe (You can search up the meaning of tripe. If I tell you, I might seem immediately unpleasing. Tripe sounds good)
  • Steamed Lamb
That is all I can think of right now. 

It was awesome. 

I went there right when the place opened. 

When I left, I saw people lining up outside

Waiting for an empty table



Then after, I had sprite. 


I don't mean immediately after, I mean like, later on during the day. 

I felt pretty spoiled, going into a supermarket just to satisfy my cravings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment